Friday, September 12, 2008

hahas , finally . after so long , pictures ~
me and claudia's gongbin . hahas , whilst waiting for bus at boon lay ~
chinese class today's funny . lujing not coming for one week ! so no more china escence for one week too :) hmm .. exams are coming already ! what to do , i'm lazy to study and all my books are still at school . josiejosie ~ pei me drop to n.a leh , i fnot i very lonely de . lols , i sound so bad

after school , went down to tiong meet claudia . first time called her , she said she going to bathe already . then when i reached , she say go bath now . make me wait so long uh ~
venezia ~ i dont why its called this luh . ate ice-cream on the way walking to tiong park to meet her . tastes abit like the failed cheese cake me and mother tried making . lols

yongjie ~ met them two , ate at aircon , slack slack . and my contact lens fell out today .. i was sleeping in class . then when i woke up and kinda rubbed my eyes , i think the contact lens fell out . sian bodoh , felt abit giddy walking around with one contact , so went home at about 4.45

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home