Friday, October 24, 2008

okay , for today ? i went to dye my hair at kimage , took me 3 long hours . turned out okay . i bide goodbye to mother and made my way down to tiong bahru . saw carlito and timmy by coinsidence and went to buy cigg ? then said hello to the others outside tiong mac before going to think tank to get my second nose piercing . i regreted not listening to the guy the place to pierce . the new nose hole is just too close to each other . maybe i'll let it cloase and pierce another one ?

so , cheryl called me and i met jiahui at old changi . took bus 16 down to town and met cheryl and her friend . they looked for jobs around there . sili was at cineleisure so we met them . went down to safra for a game of pool . after that , went down to the manicure shop to have thier nails done . i wanted to have french manicure too , but they were closing already ):

today was fun , SILI . SEE THIS ? I LOVE YOU TOO :D
oh ya , maybe i'll be meeting ahkang tmr !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home