Monday, February 23, 2009

B : take it fun
C : i don't put the blame on you . just have your own will next time
D : disappointed , what am i suppose to feel for you ?

So many people disappointed me . especially D . to think i actually used my money trying to makeup for breaking my promise . you actually did something so ...
should i let it go , close BOTH eyes and continue . or should i do what's clever and leave ...

Baby said he would fetch me from school today . but that bastard overslept and forget . Charlene and Amanda was outside my school waiting for me at about 12.50pm . so met them and went to our usual place . After that , went over to baby's house to meet him and went to VivoCity . till about 6 , to Hoswee and ate . blahblahblah and home .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home