Thursday, February 26, 2009

babybabybaby ...
i'm feeling veryveryveryvery stress now ! help me please ..
who am i to you ? what are we for ? why am i so useless ? how am i suppose to face you , her , them !
something thats suppose to turn out good made you make the worse out of it . making me promise you not to do stuffs that you yourself is able to . in front of me ! you know how my heart breaks seeing you like that ? you know how much doubts and questions i really really want to know ? was i lucky , unlucky or stupid . am i nothing , too good at treating like nothing happened ? are games more important .. take it for once , comes the second time . promising me never , but how am i suppose to believe you ! whoes lying, whoes speaking the truth , how would i know ! i wasn't there , i didnt see anything . were they lying ? i don't want to continue ! but would i regret again . i've been waiting so long for this . but why must you do this kindof things ! i feel so angry , yet i'm not able to show it at all . friends and all , its not fun , not at all.. where where where whereereererereererererererere ,.!#$#@$
its my fault , my fault . sorry , if i havent gone around making trouble . i would be there with you that day , nothing would have happened right ? my fault right right ! why her ? not them , others . why make me look so bad , BAD why !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home