Saturday, March 28, 2009

Back from boring day. Uh, how i wish days could get more interesting. Yongjie just called me saying they'll be at HendersonWave later, should i sneak out and go ?? Hahaha..

I brought Nice out today (: Quite troublesome though. She looked scared and all going through bus rides, being carried in a bag. Haha, so i brought her home some time after we reached TiongBahru. Was afriad she'll get sick or something..

I'm YEARNING for the next event manzzxzzxzxzxzxzx ... WHEN IS THE NEXT EVENT, TELLLLLL MEEEEE !

And really don't understand friends. We're breaking away, starting to hate each other.. blahblahblah/ GUYS, they're the reason right. Well, thats what i think. urgh! I don't like school... I don't like having nothing to do... I don't like being poor... I don't like homework... I don't like losing contact... I don't like............................ you not understanding anything.. Guess i don't tooooooooooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home