Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Maybe being sarcastic's okay, but maybe too much of it's gona get really irritating. Like, ohmygod, sometimes I wonder why you're two different persons. So nice and all then suddenly cold and mean the next day.
Nice one, taking the last of my money and then walking away to your friends acting like you don't know me at all.
Well, nevermind. Is it me always doing the wrong things or me thinking that I'm starting to not like you/ in fact, sometimes i really hate you
& Wtf, getting angry over small stuffs, giving me such hurting remarks? Hey, maybe I'm being over-sensitive but you're doing this over and over again.
Now? Trying to snatch stuffs away from each other? How I wish I can just ignore and treat like you were NEVER THERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home