Saturday, May 2, 2009

Found myself asking and asking again.
I wake up like a corpse, sleep with dreams I hope I'd never wake up from.
Flashbacks keep coming.
Valentines, questions I always wanted to ask.
I'm sorry, can't trust you enough to satisfy.
You wanted time to forget, I gave you time.
I was so disappointed in first anni.
Zouk. When I thought everythings gona be over, I was ready. really ready.
But you came back like nothing happened. How can you ignore me for 2 days and then ....
Remember when you said if you never came out?
Asked me to find someone else better, forget about us..
I thought it'd be easy, but I still can bear to drop this relationship that I wished for every birthday, every shooting stars, everything that could be wished for.
I accompanied you there, watching the last of you, I'll wait here, ...
But you came out. So happy, you said you'll treat me better.
Yeah, guess you did, for 3 or 4 days. Then forget that even happened before..
"Ru guo ming tian ke yi chu lai..Wo.. yao dui ni... Hen hao.."
Seeing those dreamy eyes of yours, I smiled (:
You didn't keep your words.
I watch you walking towards the end of the cliff, Don't go, don't go. I always say in my mind.
Didnt dared to say anything, how am i supposed to stop you.

"Forget, not worth, not worth it at all."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home