Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy (: (: (:

Well, I expected to fall. Who'll thought it'll be this easy. I'm well (:
Although Mother's Day ain't that joyful. Getting into lockup as well. At least its way better then feeling sadsadsadsad .
I like yesterday a lot. Being woken up by that Charlene at 8am and walking over to her house. Gambling, winning $$ and to the lanshop. Dining at Griller's and usual chatting/ slacking and all for a short perioud of time before heading back to the lan shop for L4D with group of friends.

Reaching home at 9. Sneaking out at 12 again with x.b to Jasper's party. Happy Birthday btw (:

My love, Avriel met me today! Accompanied me to TiongBahru till about 8 before she came over to my place. She freaking slam the toilet door on my dog's leg, cause my dog's too active -. Thats her reason for being afraid. Haha, dinner with mother and siblings after that while Avriel went home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home