Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Okay okay, i know my blog's dead, like so DEAD.
Studying feels terrible, but its worse when you hand up a blank paper when you could done better

Lets see...
So many things happened, I dont know where to start and what to say ..
Hmmm, life is so unfair,
why can't we have everything? Haha
go where we want,
buy what we want,
scold who we want,
love who we want,
hate who we want,
take what we want,
beat who we want,
order who we want,
respect who we want,

BLAH BLAH BLAH

We're supposed to enjoy life ain't we?
Ha -. what Nonsense.

Can't anyone read me, i'm Bursting soon..
Oh, Charlene... Cheer up, at least I still love you.

2 Comments:

Blogger where miie lurve went? said...

baby... i don think i nid him lerh. i think i can let her have him. its jus wasting my time if i wait for him if he don like me. even though he promised me that when he come out he will be with me. i guess this can't happen. so i think i have found another guy. i know its too fast. but i really feel very heart broken. but i am trying to sew it back myself. thanks. and i love you too.

August 26, 2009 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger CLAUDIAA said...

dont love me lor ):

August 29, 2009 at 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home